Not another middle-aged mom blogger!

 



My name is Rose and I am a 41 year old wife and mom of teenage twin boys. I recently moved from the gang-infested, crime-ridden Cape Flats to the leafy Suburbs of Durbanville in Cape Town, South Africa.

I decided to start this blog to share my random thoughts, my experiences, my past and present struggles and my life journey. I expected the move to the Suburbs to be amazing and don't get me wrong it has been but it's also been a culture shock and lonely at times, I miss the sense of community I had in my previous neighbourhood. That's why I decided to start this blog...

I hope to connect with other women on similar journeys and would love my writing to be a source of encouragement, laughter, tears, motivation and who knows...even forge new friendships. Life is a blessing but it can also be challenging, lonely and depressing especially with the Covid pandemic so I also want this blog to be a source of hope...

Lots of love and blessings...I will be back soon. :-)

💓

BidorBuy

Comments

  1. The best to blog everything my darling. I've been blogging for over 10 years now and I can truly say, it's totally freeing. Don't stop Rose. It will set yourself free on days you feel down and set someone else free on their up and down days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much for the encouragement and words of wisdom Leslene, it means a lot. I will definitely take your advice and keep going. And it's so true, it's therapeutic and freeing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is up with this "Hustle Culture" and Materialism glorification?

Choosing appreciation and celebration over envy and comparison...